You have been invited to play poker in a private, host-operated poker room. To participate, download the player program by clicking the download button below. Please note: The poker room is only available for Windows XP/7/8. Apple and Android are not supported at this time.
Download the Poker Program using the Download Now button. You will be prompted by your browser to keep the program. Each browser prompts this differently, see examples below.
Chrome: Choose Keep and double-click the downloaded file.
Internet Explorer: Choose Open
FireFox: Choose Open with: Windows Explorer and click OK.
After you have downloaded the installer, double click the file to begin the installation process.
Click Yes to allow installation
Once the installer has been launched, you will be guided through a few easy installation steps.
1. Choose drive where you would like to install and click "Begin Install".
2. Wait for the download to complete and click "Continue".
3. Enter 5 Digit Room Code and click "Join Room".
4. Read and Accept the End User License Agreement.
5. Verify your age.
6. Choose your Nickname.
7. Check the box to enable your Lockbox and enter your email address.
8. Choose and confirm your password. Click "Finish".
Start the program to begin playing in the poker room. If you selected the C: drive, then program will appear in your Program Files folder. After the program is started, simply enter your password and then choose a table to begin playing!